Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hello!

I have been a silent visitor in the world of food blogs for a long time. It started with me just browsing and admiring the work of wonderful food bloggers out there. I slowly started trying out some of the recipes and recently I have also started taking pictures of what I make. Of course they don't compare to what I have seen! some of you food bloggers seem like professional photographers!

Well, I have not graduated yet to creating my own recipes.. so what I will post here are my attempt of the recipes already on the net along with my pictures. and I hope to improve both my culinary and photography skills as I go along.

So join me on my adventures! and all you food bloggers, please feel free to give me your feedback! After all its your recipes that I am trying out and I have you to thank for my renewed interest in cooking and photography! :)

No comments: