Here's the quick and easy recipe
1 cup Roasted Peanuts (remove the skin)
2 green chillies
1 cup yogurt (curd)
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
1 tsp mustard seeds
few curry leaves
1. Grind the roasted peanuts to a coarse powder. I used my trusty hand blender for this.
2. Add the green chillies and curd to the powder and grind some more.
3. Add salt, sugar and mix well.
4. Next heat some oil for tempering. When heated, put mustard seeds and curry leaves in it.
5. Once the mustard seeds pop, pour the tempering over the peanut chutney.
6. Mix well and serve.
The chutney tasted great with Uttapams and would definitely go well with idlis and sabudana wadas also.